Saturday, October 10, 2009

Yana

The countdown from today 10th of october onwards to the 26th.
There are 16 more days to go before the test begins.
Why must it be so fast ?

I want a longer rest.
I want to study more.
I want to have more time on revising my studies.
I want to understand the subjects better.
I want to find more tuition teachers.
I want to buy more revision books.
I want to get more tips on the tests.

There are so many things I want !
But can I get them?
No, the times flies .
Everyone knows that , it never stop for anyone.
Nor turn back.


This ruler's quality is made of plastic.
Cheap plastic.
I can tear it into two.
Got two rulers to use already.
Lol .

I'm not going to use the ruler anymore , I've a metal want that does not split into TWO .


Sejarah , History.
Do you like the subject? oowh !

No comments:

Post a Comment