Saturday, October 10, 2009

Tash

i miss you
i really do
im hoping u would forgive me
its not like it was entirely my fault
u started this whole drama
u made me become this way
u are the one who hurt me first
but i dont care anymore
i hope we would forget the past and move on
all because i have move on and forgiven u
its was difficult at first but its a new day everyday
i hope things would be different i hope things would be different
i miss the old me, and i miss the old you
but time changes all things? do they? or people changes through time?
im not sure, but you are no longer the old you, and i am no longer the old me maybe i have come to a point of realization,
whereby, i have to realise what is important for my life..
whatever it is, u are still important for me..
and yeah i do care bout you..
although i dont show it that much but trust , i dedicate this to you..
wanting u to know that i miss you and enough is enough.
forgive me would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment