Saturday, January 16, 2010

Tash

Your gone
your really gone
I still can't accept the fact that your gone
my heart doesn't really hurt
maybe it is because I am kinda used to it
or maybe I just don't wanna accept the fact that your gone
I just don't wanna believe that your really gone
I really love you
But I can't blame you anyway
You didn't want it anyway
You left before I could give you my apology but it's too late cause your gone
I just wanna wake myself up from this nightmare that I have been dreaming lately
I just can't believe
It's hard for me but I told you that day that I prefered to suffer and that was my punishment for getting too attached to you
I am sorry for everything
eventhough it is too late
I should have thought about my actions and I am really sorry


To :: My Love
From :: Your Princess Ice-Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment