Saturday, October 3, 2009

Shasha


okaayy. Im sick & tired of everything. Grow up la. Seriously ? I cant stand this shit anymore ! Yea yea it shouldnt effect me bla bla bla... but It does ! How long more is this gonna go on for.

Understand that Im trapped, I cant go anywhere. Im just plain bored with life right now. Its that bad that Im calling MY LIFE boring...
Im dying to laugh till I cry & fall on the floor ! but I just cant ! GEEEZ.....

&& Yes I have perfected the fake smile. Because you cant tell the difference anymore.

Whats even more frustating is that I studied my ass off for my trials ! and all the papers were like shit... Time for some words of comfort,
You dont study enough, Your not taking this seriously, If your results are bad this time I know what to do with you. I hope you throw me off a cliff. I would just jump but you know suicide's a sin and I do wanna go to heaven. So yeah...

and honestly I did study my ass off !

I give up ! I swear to god I give up !
I dont know what to do anymore
I think Im gonna go wild. And you know what will be sad, I'll do it by myself with no bad influence. Fucked up shit man but no worries yet Im not gonna do it straight away I'll take my time...Those are my words of comfort, Taking my time...

No comments:

Post a Comment